Our professional approach delivers an integrated and seamless international legal service based on in-depth knowledge of the leading independent firms in Nigeria. We develop these close working relationships through a range of practice and training initiatives, including:
- cross-border partner working groups
- training together at every level of the firm on a multi-jurisdictional basis
We believe that law is not a commodity product.
Working together with lawyers from the leading independent law firms, on an integrated team basis, allows us to deliver a first class international legal service in a way which is also appropriate to the relevant markets.
Our teams are designed to focus on our clients’ needs and objectives while being in tune with the local legal, cultural and business environments.
We pride ourselves on our creative, ‘smart’ way of thinking – whether it’s in how we analyse instructions and set up our legal teams, how we find the optimal solutions to complex business issues, how we approach billing, how we service our clients’ on-going needs and how we work with rather than just for them. No matter how challenging or complex the mandate, we are not satisfied until we have delivered the highest quality, most commercially effective legal advice.
Among the market-leading initiatives that keep us – and our clients – at the cutting edge of legal services are:
- An in-house learning and development centre, the which builds the legal and business skills of our employees
- An active and well-respected thought leadership programme, which engages senior lawyers with those responsible for setting the political and economic agenda
- A leading corporate responsibility programme, focused on our people, our communities and the environment, which frequently finds us working on projects in tandem with our clients