Terms and conditions of use :
We, Omonijo & Omonijo (the “firm”), provide publications, briefings, newsletters and presentations (the “materials”) on this website. Access to the materials is provided on the basis of the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these terms carefully before accessing the materials.
- The materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide legal advice.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the materials or their contents.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the materials vest solely in us.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute, disclose to third parties or derive commercial use or benefit from the materials without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the materials for any illegal purpose nor use the materials in such a manner as would bring us or our business into disrepute.
- Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria